Saturday 18 May 2013

Cha Cha Cha Changes.


Here are the alternatives, as I see it;

1) Just do the same as before but for the NHS as a whole instead of St. Peters.

2) Cut out the silliness and just do serious stuff (yawn).

3) Carry on doing the silly, personal stuff on the St. Peter’s site and do the serious, boring stuff on the new one.

4) Forget it and just carry on with this?

5) Give up and go away– well it’s a thought.

Drop me an e-mail in private or add a comment in public and we can all have a debate.

You can be anonymous or choose a silly name.

Become an avatar, which in a way is what I did when I started this Blog.  I.R.L. I’m not so well, on the Net I’m ready for anything and anyone.

No, actually I’m still up for it, real life or not.

But you made this happen, so play a part in the next step. And remember, one day, I won’t be here to do it for you.

It is your NHS.

Abuse is fine with me, just remember, I know where you live.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:       helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:    neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment