Thursday 26 February 2015

Ouch!




Another selfie!

Actually this is pretty much how I look at the moment. After three months of Broncitis and a really bad back, last week I cracked a couple of ribs.

I'm not sure what exactly what I did to myself but I did it once before and it didn't hurt as much so I'm guessing that I broke something.

I have been working my way through my collection of swear words for the last week.

I then went and did something terrible to my back as well.

You really don't want to know....trust me.

Anyway, as a result, I've been posting articles about St. Peter's which is what this Blog was supposed to be all about.


I'm beginning to come out of the agony now and I'm hoping to get back fighting again soon.

All I can say is that I wouldn't recommend cracking a rib or two - there are better things to do.

Neil Harris

(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment