Wednesday 2 September 2015

51000 Thanx!

Many thanks to everyone who took the Blog to 51,000 - it still lives!



It's late at night and I'm about to make sandwiches for tomorrow; we're off to see Banksy's 'Dismaland' which means a really early start..... at what Robyn calls "The Butt Arsed Crack of Dawn".

I'm looking forward to going but I had a rough day today and I'm dreading the early start and the journey.

This was the scene up at Charing Cross Hospital yesterday;



It's a long line of tea or coffees which were made and then left after the patients discovered that the milk had all gone off over the weekend.

My 10 00 am appointment for an infusion went all wrong - there was a long wait and then I got sent down for a blood test which we could have done when we got there......early.

I got really angry at another wasted day - it took forever to get a test result and in the end we got home at 2-30pm.

I'd been due to see a plumber which got messed up as a result, so that isn't going to happen for another week.

I got home tired out and angry.

I'm sulking, I've had enough of hanging around hospitals.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me; neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment