Sunday 6 November 2016

Fireworks!

On the night of my birthday we went to the Scouts firework display and bonfire - just getting started here;


It didn't take long to take!


Now it's going;


As it got hotter and hotter people started to move back away from the fire - until the fireworks started.


As we left, the fire was dying down.


We walked there and back, with about an hour and a half standing which is pretty good going for me these days, although I was feeling it on the way home.

I've had a decent week; cut the Bay tree back, changed a bulb in my car, dealt with the electrics (which involved getting
up the ladder to get my head into the loft to check we weren't on fire), stood outside watching the fireworks.

Can't say it hasn't been tough but I've been functioning.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment