Saturday 5 November 2016

My Birthday.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday - I got a spectacular cake;


The cake was, at the same time, very happy and a little sad - there's a hill (Robyn insists on calling them 'mountains') for me to climb, my tent and my boots.

It's happy because I had some wonderful times camped in wild places - but I never had a chance to do that when I was young and discovered it far too late.

So, I had such plans - the places those boots were going to take me to.

I got candles too;


And presents.....I finally got those X-Ray Spex!

 

I'll have to do a consumer test for the Blog!

And we got the electrics fixed too....which was a bonus.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment