Sunday 15 June 2014

Hungover after England 1 Italy 2?


Wasted?

Jaded?

Hungover?

L

Is the pace of the 24 hour Party that is helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com getting too much for you?

Can’t cope with the thought of another night out?

Long ago (well last May) as I was getting more ill, I found that I didn’t have the energy left to make up the readers I lost when I posted really long and serious articles about the NHS. So I started a new Blog which, in a shrewd marketing move, I called ‘my seriously boring blog’. It’s my effort to publicise little known scientific research and news items – to defend the principle of treatment based on need and not the ability to pay, provided by the State at the highest standards possible. That’s the NHS.
helpmesortoutthenhs.blogspot.com

I’ve been true to my word – boy is it dull.

Heavy? Think of depleted uranium.

It’s the true antidote to too much partying – definitely no pictures.

Why not check it out?

U

Yeah, I know; it’s a bit heavy.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment