Tuesday 24 June 2014

My poor hat.

 
People have been asking why haven't I burnt my hat - when I said I would when I got to 20,000?

You don't mean it do you? That hat's been around over 5 years. When I bought it I was 'well', or so I thought. I was 'working' and wearing suits and steel toecaps. Life was 'normal'.
You don't want me to burn all that do you?

All those memories, all that skankin'?

Oh, all right then;























































































































I suppose you enjoyed that, didn't you?

I suppose you want to linger, savouring the pain and sense of loss?


You can click on any picture for a slideshow, if you must.

Sadist.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment