Sunday 7 September 2014

24000 Thanx.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 













 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are Robyn G. May photos taken on the Isle of Wight a couple of weeks ago (my camera wasn't up to it) when the Blog had just crashed through 23000.
 
I'm not going to run through the blog's history - I did it last time, people will get bored. Have a look at 'pages' or at the write up for 23000.
 
I'll just say that 2 years ago this week I was lying in a hospital bed midway between the two operations it took to sort out my ankle after the mess St. Peter's Hospital Accident and Emergency, Chertsey made of it.
 
They lied about what happened, they delayed and ultimately covered up what happened.
 
I'm not about to let them forget about it.
 
Apart from my silly ankle,  over the two years since people treated by A and E have died needlessly. If you don't believe me take a look at 'pages', where I've posted just a few of the stories I've found.
 
There are others.
 
The Blog won't go on for ever - this story doesn't have a happy ending but this is a happy middle.
 
Good enough for me.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment