Monday 8 September 2014

No Lip at The Cave, Addlestone.


 
     NO LIP

 
On Friday night we weren't feeling so great, we were feeling like this;
 

So we took a trip to The Cave in Addlestone, otherwise known as The Holly Tree and once upon a time home to bands like The Jam and Sham 69.

 

I think by now you've guessed that we were there for the number one, don't give a flying F£#K Punk Band;

 
    NO LIP



The Cave was melting down;


As No Lip played Punk the way it was meant to be; at the top of its voice and with a sneer. 

And as my girlfriend is about to be made homeless by a greedy, cold hearted landlady, everything had the feel of the 1970's about it too.

But it was really good to see you out and about again Elaine!




The band has an E.P. out and I'll be reviewing it in a few days time. I can't imagine that anything from a studio could ever compare to this;





I can't resist putting this last picture in mainly because I can;


 
 
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment