Friday 5 February 2016

Dancing in Tesco's.

As we usually do on Thursday's we went shopping to Tesco's in Ashford and while we were in the speciality bakers they started playing this;

Let's Call The Whole Thing Off"
Things have come to a pretty pass
Our romance is growing flat,
For you like this and the other
While I go for this and that,

Goodness knows what the end will be
Oh I don't know where I'm at
It looks as if we two will never be one
Something must be done:

You say eether and I say either,
You say neether and I say neither
Eether, either, Neether, neither
Let's call the whole thing off.

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomayto and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomayto, tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off

But oh, if we call the whole thing off
Then we must part
And oh, if we ever part, then that might break my heart

Which kinda says it all about us.......so we started dancing and singing along to this great classic in the bakers, much to the amusement of one of the people working there.

Over the last couple of years we have done our bit to cheer up the people who have to watch the CCTV in Tesco's store. - it would be nice if there was a 'greatest hits' of Robyn and Neil lying around somewhere.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment