Thursday 14 December 2017

Boxed in.

Princess Esmerelda Stinkybutt, otherwise known as Sydney the Grumpy cat has a whole series of 'Sydney nests' which Robyn has built for her all around the house.

Today she discovered her perfect nest, taking over a cardboard box which is just too small for her to fit into......but she does!

Robyn took this photo; 
               

Sydney doesn't like having her photograph taken - as you can see; 
         


Today we went shopping and it was a real struggle - I've damaged my back in some way and, of course, the Christmas madness has started already. I managed to getout of the house by 1100 which is a new record for recent times. last week we got out at 1210 and it wasn't long ago that it was 0130.

I paid for it - I was due painkillers at 1200 and 1230 but we didn't get home until nearly 200pm. It was agony and I was completely shattered when we got back.

Tomorrow it's another early start as I've got to get to the doctor's. I have no idea how I'll do it. I feel like squeezing into a cardboard box that is just a little too small for me to get into.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment