Monday 4 December 2017

Oh dear.

Another truly depressing day - I'd thought I could manage without my morphine patch and learnt I couldn't. I had a really bad, really painful night which continued through the day, leaving me unable to do anything.

I've replaced the patch although it will take a couple of days for the effects to build up. Plainly the new meds weren't as great as they seemed, just a cumulative effect with what I was already taking.

Also I can't see any improvement in my illness which probably means bad news when we go back to see Dr Feelgood in a couple of weeks time.

So, all in all, a really depressing day. Mind you it could have been worse - I could have got a call from the hospice and had to admit my foolishness. Presumably that will come in a few days time.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment