Sunday 10 December 2017

Snowed in!

It snowed - we got up and the rooves were white, the road covered, all the branches picked out in white dust.....beautiful. Of course it meant I was snowbound, not that it takes much to keep me indoors these days. But Robyn also didn't go out. Then it snowed again, so when we went to bed there was still snow lying which is unusual here.

I had another rough day, which seems quite common again. Not that I had any plans but this week I need to get out - to the Doctors amongst other things. So I'm hoping it improves for me.

We also need to start sorting out Christmas but that's another story.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment