Monday 3 August 2015

49000 thanx!


























 
 
 
Many thanks for taking the Blog to 49,000 views - I never thought it would be possible.
 
It's been a long struggle - tomorrow I have some news about that which I have had to keep quiet about for over a year.
 
I started Blogging because St. Peter's Hospital, Chertsey sent me home for a week with a badly broken ankle.
 
I would be the first to accept that it wasn't the most serious negligence that hospital's Accident and Emergency department has been guilty of - since then I have been horrified at the number of Coroner's notices which have put the hospital on notice that deaths have occurred as a result of their mistakes.
 
But it was fairly devastating for me and those around me.
 
I was shocked that the hospital covered up what happened and that, effectively, I couldn't get anyone to listen to me.
 
So although I've had a huge amount of fun doing this Blog it has a really serious purpose; to keep the hospital's failings in the public eye until something is done about it.
 
So, thank you once again and as I said....big news tomorrow!
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment