Saturday 14 May 2016

Bloo Goo at Charing Cross.

Here's my new Chemotherapy;


I was back at Charing Cross Hospital yesterday for my new chemotherapy.


It's Blue!


I quite like the shade and who cares - will it work?

While I was waiting for it to go through we were looking at a neighbouring block of flats and thought we caught sight of the Peregrine Falcons who are nesting at the top of the Hospital's East Wing.

They are an endangered species but the authorities have made an exception in their case and allowed publicity. They have their own website and a webcam and the chicks are doing fine at the moment.

I'd quite like to get a picture of them when I'm back in three weeks time.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me; neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment