Saturday 6 May 2017

Hanging on.

Just when things seemed to be getting better, I've hurt my back again and I don't really know how. This time I didn't do anything particularly stupid apart from possibly overdoing things a bit.

So I've spent a day stuck in my chair, sitting bolt upright and it doesn't seem to have helped at all.

I'm hoping that after a day of doing nothing there will be some improvement tomorrow but I won't be holding my breath.

Apart from anything else I am very conscious of how repetitive the Blog has become but it's not been the easiest of times. I've had a chest infection of some kind that's been coming and going for a few weeks. The coughing hurts my back like nothing you can imagine and I've a broken rib that doesn't like it too much either.

It's a time for grimly hanging on and I appreciate that doesn't make for the most entertaining reading.

I'll try harder!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment