Tuesday 9 May 2017

It's going to hurt.

I've had a very tough four days; stuck in a chair all day and all night and unable to move very much at all.

The next three days are going to be even tougher; I've got to go out tomorrow and then on Thursday we've got to get up to Hospital to get the results of the scan and a review of my Chemotherapy. It wasn't going to be a happy trip at the best of times but right now I don't know if I can even make it there and back.

Then I need to go shopping and I've got to collect some urgent prescriptions from my Doctor and get them made out.

It's going to be very tough indeed.....and probably very painful.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment