Tuesday 30 May 2017

Still moving.

I've been out for the count again but I've now driven four times in the past six days as well as going for a walk and watching the nightriders cycle past on Saturday.

It's been rather painful and I've been sleeping a lot in the daytime because I've been so tired out but it's the most I've done in two months.

There have been times when I've shouted with pain in the street but I was still able to walk on and didn't frighten too many people in the process.

I'm not getting carried away but I have been able to begin to sort some things and get things done - it's good.

Now I need to get the courage together to spend the night in a bed - that'll be a challenge.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment