Friday 10 November 2017

Gloomy Friday.

Today really got me down - my wheel chair arrived. It was always going to be a tough one to deal with but, sadly, it was tougher than it needed to be.

For the sake of fairness I have to draw your attention to this 'Important Note Below', before you read on.

I thought I'd asked for and they'd agreed to supply a wheelchair that I could propel myself, as well as being pushed around by someone else. When it turned up it can only be moved by a carer - which leaves me helpless and dependant. Well, I am pretty helpless and dependant but, at least, I had the illusion that I could move myself around on it.

I've joined the ranks of the helpless and I'm more than a bit depressed about it.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

Important Note Below.

I have to say I am still very grateful that I've been given the use of a wheelchair without charge and that there is someone kind enough (Robyn) to be prepared to push me around on it.

1 comment:

  1. I know it may feel like you're helpless but you're not. Love you.

    ReplyDelete