Thursday 30 November 2017

Into town.

We're a bit disappointed, Princess Esmerelda Stinkybutt (AKA Sydney the Grumpy Cat) has not dealt with our mouse problem. Even though she sat herself on a mouse, it got away from her and seems to be thriving. Meanwhile Sydney spent the day sleeping to get over the stress of it all.

We went out - to Egham to do chores. I made it to the car although I'd had a bad day and then made it to where I  needed to go. There was lot of standing and I had to wait for Robyn after I'd finished. I have big problems standing these days but I made it.

Tomorrow is shopping day and I'm not sure whether I'm up to that yet. I hope to do it.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment