Saturday 18 November 2017

Not working.

Last night didn't go so well - my new double strength morphine patch didn't seem to help at all. I took my usual meds and got the usual hour and a bit of sleep, then woke up in pain which got worse through the long small hours of the night.

In the end I got up and moved off to my armchair at 5 o'clock, shuffling in pain through the dark house.

Clearly I need much bigger doses of morphine to have any effect, which was my worry in the first place. I have got the option of adding a second patch which would add another third to the total - i'll have a chat with the nurse in a few days next week after it's all settled down.

I am very conscious of how boring these repetitive Blogs are, nothing happening except a lot of wingeing about pain. Unfortunately, that's the person I have become these days. I still have hopes that I can get it stabilised and move on to more interesting things.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment