Tuesday 28 November 2017

Stinkybutt strikes back.

I was stuck at home today while Robyn went up to London to meet a friend and take in the Christmas lights. it's the first break from me that she's had in ages - she was due to go up a couple of weeks ago but our kitchen sink went and she had to cancel.

I must admit I was sad - we used to do things like that together and I'm certainly not up to it. Although I am sleeping better and the general background pain is definitely less now. I'm still not up to afternoons out.

Meanwhile, Sydney the Grumpy Cat trapped a mouse in the clutter in the hall. From all the noise you would think this was a great success except that it eventually got away. I have to add even though at one point Sydney found herself sitting on the mouse.

It's got cold and the mice always come indoors when it gets cold. Hopefully Sydney's bottom will be enough to scare them away.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment