Tuesday 24 December 2013

You are all invited to my Christmas.


B

It’s Christmas Eve lunchtime and because I have to get up early to take my medication, I was able to get a lot of things done. The ham is boiled and unlike my cake (if you must know it came out like a curling stone) it’s fine.

I’ve been wrapping presents and generally not doing Christmas.

But, this year I’m all alone and it will be my last Christmas – so I’m hoping that if any of you have nothing to do, perhaps you’d like to spend it with me?

I’ll be blogging late tonight, say 1-00 am GMT and on Christmas day morning at my usual time, say 9-00 am GMT.

 v

Then in the afternoon I’ll be doing an experiment in ‘Drunken Blogging’, not entirely sure how that’s going to work out……..may have to have more than one attempt at that.

And I may do something in the evening.

So I hope some of you will join me in my Christmas present to you. And I'm not planning to be moping about feeling sorry for myself!

 X

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment