Wednesday 5 November 2014

27000 Thanx.




 
 
 
I took this from The Trocadero in Paris back in the beginning of October - it seems a lifetime away. We took an Impact Tours coach to Paris for the Day!
 
It's not as stupid as it sounds!
 
Anyway it's to thank everybody who reads this little Blog and gets in touch - feel free too.
 
I've been having problems with my Dongle - I used a T-Mobile for some years but then it was taken over by EE and went up in price. Now I can't get online most of the time.
 
How did that happen? Nothing changed but the price, really.
 
Anyway, last night I went out with Robyn and we had a meal in a well known (pretend) Italian/American restaurant.
 
It was really nice because we were going on to see a movie after and they had free Wi-Fi too.
 
 
So I'm sitting there with the one I love, eating a big fat burger and watching the views creep up to and then go past 27,000.
 
It doesn't really get any better.
 
And then my ice cream came (I said I was only 13) and I got the happy birthday treatment and a candle. I don't put photo's of myself up because, despite my health problems, I still reserve the right to break the law in my little campaigns!
 
If you know me there are some photos of me on Facebook looking very silly and very pleased with myself on my birthday.
 
 
 
And it really doesn't get any better than that.
 
Thank you.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment