Monday 17 November 2014

Another selfie shows up on the web.


If you’ve read this Blog for any length of time you’ll know that I don’t post pictures of myself - I may be ill but there’s a place in political campaigning for breaking the law and it would be stupid to advertise what I look like to the authorities.

Duh!

But every now and again a picture of me gets out onto the internet….what can I do?

My partner Robyn has warned me that a short video of me has appeared on YouTube and it shows me dancing. I thought I’d covered my tracks fairly well but she’s sure it’s me.

What do you think?

 

 
She thinks I’m the one in the yellow/brown T-Shirt standing next to Snoopy.

Here’s the YouTube Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LUXQWzCno

Pretty stylish, huh?

I hope the Police aren’t reading this!
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 

1 comment: