Tuesday 5 September 2017

Bad couple of days.

I've had an0ther grindingly painful day. Yesterday we went out and  I was able to pick up the prescription that the Doc forgot to put on the list, then went to Tesco's picked up the pills on the original prescription and left the new one to be processed. Basically, I managed to get the important pills with a couple of days to spare.

It was very tough, by the time I got home I was wasted - unable to do anything for the rest of the day and by the evening it wasn't getting any better.

Had a lousy night and a painful day. I don't actually think it was because I did too much, that was just a coincidence. It just seems to be getting worse.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: