Sunday 24 September 2017

Desert of pain.

It's been a strange week - quite painful and tough although I did get some things done.

I'm stuck getting two lots of an hour and a half's sleep a night which is tough. Unfortunately the couple of hours in between seems to last forever - a desert of pain.

On the other hand it doesn't seem to have got very much worse, which at this stage is a surprise.

And I haven't yet had to increase the level of painkillers I'm taking although that won't be long, I think.

I'm back up at hospital on Thursday which will be a tough old day. I'm hoping to avoid some of the 'difficult' decisions that will be coming up soon, at least for another month.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment