Wednesday 11 September 2013

I've got a font and I'm not afraid to use it.


I’ve got a font…

..and I’m not afraid to use it.

This morning I’m going off to St. Peter’s Hospital to see someone (no names on this Blog, it’s not a witch-hunt) from Accident and Emergency to discuss their gross negligence in sending me home for a week with a dislocated, fractured ankle last year.

I’m not happy about going back, not happy about talking to them, but it has to be done.

It’s taken a year and a week for anyone to speak to me.

It’s a strange feeling, I spent years representing vulnerable people – and now I know how hard it is doing it for yourself. You know what they say – ‘those who represent themselves have a fool for a client’.

I don’t have any choice. Gulp!

So, I can only say to myself:

I’ve got a font….

Isn’t that a great font?

It’s like  Bewitched

Or  Bedknobs and Broomsticks

I must stop doing that.

It’s like having a  Magic Wand

No, stop it, really.

Abracadabera  Oops, I did it again.

Wish me luck!

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment