Thursday 5 September 2013

Mmmmmmodenergy.



When I blogged about The jam in 'The Modern World' posting, it wasn't my memory playing tricks on me, although I was wrong in thinking that 'Heatwave' was on the 'Beat Surrender E.P.'. 
 
This is an undated picture of The Jam in concert. I'd guess it's about 1977 or 78. More likely 1978 because in 77 I was watching them play in much smaller venues than this.

Here's another one:



                                 Mmmmmmodenergy

Those were some incredible concerts and these photos capture something of what it felt like to be alive at that time.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
p.s. These aren't my photos (if only), they are uncredited pics taken off the web. If they are yours, let me know.
N.A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment