Sunday 29 September 2013

I spy for the FBI.


On 11/9/13 I attended St. Peter’s Hospital to meet with ‘a clinician’. It was to deal with queries I had about the hospital’s report on my complaint; how Accident and Emergency sent me home for a week with a dislocated, fractured ankle.

It took 6 months to get this meeting – it took place a year and a week after it happened. This is a performance level they have maintained throughout; at my meeting I was promised a copy of the tape of the meeting and a letter within two weeks.

Nothing has come – this weekend I’ll send another one of my many letters – those are the ones that no one replies to.

In the meantime I was so P?#>@£ off that I wondered whether the American Freedom of Information legislation would be more transparent and helpful?

Well, after I put my application in I got back one newly released document that sheds some interesting light on St. Peter’s;

 

 


*NOFORN

 

14th September 1979. =

To: The Director =

All F.B.I. Offices.

c.c.

C.I.A., D.I.A., O.N.I., N.S.A., State Dept. (Washington, London, Bonn, Paris, Moscow)

Subject; St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey,

         United Kingdom.

Urgent###from the office of #######if############or###########.

Furthermore,###########. #############and####.

########although####.

 

All offices to indicate any### #######and to###by##.

Signed:##

Deputy#

On behalf of the office of the#.

!

Reviewed and released

Subject to redaction as appropriate. 9/17/2013

 

 /

 

 

                             -------//-------

That seems fairly clear to me and much more helpful than St. Peter’s has ever been.






Help me sort out St Peters

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)


No comments:

Post a Comment