Thursday 12 September 2013

The Harris Tapes!



 
 
Where do you think I went yesterday? This beautiful thatched cottage was what I saw as I walked from my secret parking space, but where was I going?
 
 
 
 
I'm afraid so, I was returning to the scene of the crime. An unhappy visit to see a clinician to discuss my 'concerns' about the report and 'actions' taken to prevent that happening again.
 
 
I'll be (yawn) Blogging about it all later, when I've calmed down a bit. If I'm honest, it was a really unpleasant and stressful experience. I'm pretty shocked at how the complaint was never properly dealt with, quite apart from the negligent treatment itself. So, I'm going to take a few days out.
 
But, there is a recording! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of the 'Harris Tapes'! Who knows, a bootleg copy might even make it onto the net.
 Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment