Friday 8 May 2015

So, you didn't listen to me then?

There's been a whole lot of growling going on here at Blog headquarters. I went to bed far too late watching the election results and got up far too early this morning.

Now, to recover, I've had to eat a cinnamon Danish I was saving for later.

Grrrrrrrrrrh!

The people of Scotland have voted overwhelmingly for the Scottish Nationalists who may pose as being progressive but have always been the 'Tartan Tories'.

People in London switched over to Labour but no one else did - the Tories have just got a mandate to cut social spending, cut taxes for the rich, sell off public assets and wind down the NHS.

Privatisation for profit.

And now?

Just when I thought I could do with a rest there are going to be lot's of painful local battles to try and save services and prevent cutbacks.

As if I haven't got enough on my plate already.

Ah well, if only there was another cinnamon danish.......I need all the support I can get.

Neil Harris

(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment