Thursday 29 October 2015

55,000 Thanx!




It's been a fairly grim month - I got ill about 5 weeks ago and passed it on to Robyn.

I look rather like our pumpkin at the moment - irritated at wasting this time.

So, it's been a real boost to hit 55000 views....thank you.

It's nothing really, just a drop in the ocean of the net but it does keep my Blog high in the search results and that keeps my campaign alive.

I know that's right by the number of people who contact me.

And given how frightened most people are about complaining about the treatment they receive, it's good that there is something out there that shows them they are not alone.

My days of flyposting, leafleting and generally making a nuisance of myself are over but the Blog still has some effect.

Thanks!

We did celebrate, Robyn made Pumpkin Pancakes (quite a meal) and I iced mine, with a little help!



 
 
 
A Lotta Continua!
 
 
The struggle continues!
 
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment