Thursday 8 October 2015

It will seem a dream; Juan Cruz at Charing Cross Hospital.



Juan Cruz's lettering paintings are growing on me - once again this image is courtesy of the Imperial College Healthcare Charity Art Collection. I featured some more of his images last month - and that all means I was back at Charing Cross Hospital.

Blood test? That was worse again and by a lot more than I would have liked. Cancer is unrelenting. 

Dr Feelgood's being fairly cool about it; I still feel OK and I'm doing things so she's still keeping me on the same meds until I get ill. Then it's Chemo.

Another month! That's about as good as it gets.

We had a September to remember, now we'll have to do the same to October.

That may be a bit harder.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment