Monday 16 November 2015

56000 Thanx and a present..



 
 
I've been having a rough week getting stressed out when there's nothing I can do to sort things out. So it was nice to reach 56000 page views - thank you.
 
As therapy, I decided to make flatbread for the first time, to go with some soup we were having.
 
I got a recipe off the internet but I think it was a bit too complicated.
 
I took 200 gm flour and 100 ml water together with half a teaspoon of salt and a drizzle of olive oil to make a simple dough;
 
 
 
                          
 
You make it into a cylinder and then cut it into four lumps, roll them out, then cook each one on a hot frying pan;
 
                              
 
 
It was really nice, kept warm in a towel until they were all ready;
 
 
                             
 
Next time I think I'd leave out the olive oil and the salt.
 
Thanks again.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment