Tuesday 17 November 2015

Stan Sulzman at the Red Lion, Isleworth.


After another really frustrating day when the phone didn't ring we needed to escape. We went to The Red Lion in Isleworth for some Jazz.

In the corner here on drums is Trevor Tomkins, on Bass Alec Dankworth while on Keyboards is Ross Stanley;


All three are very highly regarded musicians in their own right; all three are busy session players, regulars at Ronnie Scotts and appear on numerous CD's.

The main reason I was there was for Stan Sulzman, a very fine saxophonist, he always cheers me up;


But my problems are starting to mount up and my heart wasn't really in it.

Still a good night - it's hard to be sad when you're listening to good music with friends.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me; neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment