Tuesday 10 November 2015

Art Themen at the Red Lion.

Saturday night in a night club, Monday enjoying the best Modern Jazz that London has to offer.

How good is that?

This is John Horler giving it some;


In fact it was a special night - the fifth anniversary of the club's move to the Red Lion.

It was special for me because we had Art Themen making a rare visit;



John Donaldson played keyboards, he's probably my ideal pianist while Trevor Tomkins drums and Dave Green's bass all contributed to a great night.

It's always a pleasure to see Art, not least because three years ago when I broke my ankle, one of the things that kept me going was the thought of making it back to see him again.

I wasn't disappointed last night.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment