Wednesday 25 November 2015

Off to Charing Cross Hospital, again.


It's late at night and I should be in bed - I have a ridiculously early start tomorrow morning and a taxi to catch. I'm off to Charing Cross hospital for an operation and a few days in hospital. I'm hoping that as it's so near the weekend they'll throw me out early.

It's awful - it's 'Thanksgiving' and that means a lot to Robyn.

Last year it never happened for her - my Mum was ill and in hospital, I was so ill I broke my back coughing.

So what did I do?

I went and messed it all up again for her this year too - back in hospital.

Robyn cooked me a special meal and made a Pumpkin Pie for us, which is as near to Thanksgiving as she's going to get this year.


And then I saw this on the fridge;

 
 
 
Gulp!
 
I couldn't be luckier than to have Robyn, I'll let you know how the rest of it all goes.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment