Sunday 1 November 2015

Autumn leaves.

Saturday morning saw me walking to the Village hall for the Macmillan Cancer Support Bazaar. I usually go, looking for some bargains.
As ever it always strikes me that most of the people running it either have cancer or have a relative with cancer.

On the way back the autumn leaves were beginning to pile up;



Who can resist kicking up leaves as they walk along?



I am probably the only person ever stopped by a policeman for kicking leaves. It was a few years ago.

In the afternoon we both felt we had to get out of the house and we went to Egham for a coffee.

We sat and talked on a beautiful, still Autumn day.

I didn't bring a coat, it was so mild.

Gradually, dusk fell and it got quite cold.

Then for just a few moments, we got the most vibrant sunset anyone could wish for.

Then it was gone.

 
 
 
Neil Harris
 
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment