Sunday 10 January 2016

60000 Thanx!



It's been an amazing two days; we had a Chinese takeaway, I bought a whistle and my partner isn't going to be deported.

Just when I thought nothing could top that you took my page views to 60,000 which is really neat and for which I am truly grateful.

We have a big week ahead, not least because on Tuesday the Junior Doctors are due to go on strike and this Blog will be supporting them.

If all goes well, I hope to be at St. Peter's Hospital on the picket line - I hope I won't be alone there! It's going to be quite a trek because I'll have to get to Ashford and park up and then take the 'Hospital Hopper' to St. Peters.

Of course, if there's a picket at Ashford I may stop off there, we'll see!

And all because I'm too mean to pay their outrageous parking charges!

Come up and have a chat if you are there and I hope that anyone who is free will support their local doctors in their struggle.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment