Thursday 7 January 2016

Robyn's Birthday.

This has been a busy couple of days - Robyn was very definite about her Birthday cake so we ended up having to make it ourselves;



My main contribution was spraying butter on the wall with the whisker like shrapnel but we did get there in the end;


We got a cake shaped lake of batter;


There was icing;



Mmmmh!



I'm providing the artistic touches here;



And Robyn?


In control of the icing;


I'm not sure my contribution made for a very good cake but we had a nice day;


And the cake looked OK in the end;


Happy Birthday Robyn;


With time for some really serious business too;


It's a struggle at the moment and if anyone deserved a fantasy birthday (and didn't get it) it's Robyn.

But we did have a nice day!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep|@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment