Monday 2 January 2017

Jager bombs.


Over Christmas I've been having quite a lot of pain, which is only to be expected at this stage in my illness.

However, I've decided that if sitting around doing nothing hurts so much, I might as well try doing the opposite.

So this morning, in some rare sunshine, me and Robyn went out for a walk.

It went reasonably well - although I can't say it didn't hurt because it did. Then again, it didn't hurt me any more than sitting in a chair did either.

So from now on I'm going to try to go out for a walk each day, even if I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to keep that up for.

On a less positive note;
                             Image result for jagermeister

Robyn bought me a miniature bottle of Jagermeister (sorry, can't find the accent for the 'a') for Christmas; it's a party animals drink and when I was still active and seeing bands it was a big thing for all the youngsters around me to be slamming down Jager shots.

Obviously not exactly my thing....except recently I started to want to know what I'd been missing.

It was really good - a strong herbal aftertaste that could grow on me even if Robyn said it smelt like medicine.

So on into January; the fight begins.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment