Saturday 21 January 2017

Unpopular Neil.

No one likes me any more - Robyn says I've become a Trump supporter because I was watching the inauguration - she turned it off and hid the remote control.

Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg also hates me - he's turned off Facebook. To be precise he won't let me log on until I download a virus scanner, which I will not do.

I have security and I've done a scan and my computer is not infected.

I've checked on the net and the concensus is that this software messes up your existing anti-virus software and is just a way of spying on you.

So, no more Facebook.

It's probably good for my health - it only works me up.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home:helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment