Sunday 23 April 2017

125,000 Thanx!


I'm still out of action; yesterday I thought things were getting better. I was even good and didn't over do things. I took all my meds. Then I was having agonising spasms most of the night.

It was like being kicked in the back by a mule.

Worst of all Sydney the Cat was sleeping with us and I kicked her by accident which hasn't helped our relationship at all.

Even worse than that when I went to bed she came up to me and I forgot she was a cat and fondled her head (which she hates) like a dog. I have no idea why I did that and she will probably never forgive me.

By morning I got up in spite of the pain and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although I still had to use a walking frame. There's been no improvement in a week.

Meanwhile the Blog has reached 125,000 for which I am very grateful. I have no idea why it has sped up recently which is why I celebrate the numbers less often. I'm sure it will slow down again soon.

Anyway, a big thanks to everyone who reads this.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 125,000. Sydney easily forgives, I have kicked her by accident, tripped over her several times and stepped on her tail. She just hides from you for a minute then she's over it. :)

    ReplyDelete