Thursday 6 April 2017

Tough times, again.

I'm very aware of how boring this Blog is getting to be but it can't be helped. I'm fighting a lot of little battles right now and they have to be fought.

We made it to Tesco's and did the shopping, which is a big deal for me. This time last week we had to do it over the internet.

Unfortunately, over the last couple of days my back has been getting worse again and this afternoon it was really bad.

All of which is not great because tomorrow I've got to drive to the doctors and lie on a table when I haven't been able to lie down on my back for about five weeks now.

I've been getting painful spasms again and I'm having a procedure where I really don't want to get into that while I'm on 'the slab'.

Also, I don't want to find myself unable to get off the 'slab'.

And, as I'm driving, I can't take any meaningful painkillers either!

So I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning.

I still have hopes that things will improve and I can get back to doing things.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home; helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Well try to relax and take it easy. Stress adds tension which causes spasms.

    ReplyDelete