Sunday 2 April 2017

Springtime.

The Tulips are out!


It's been a tough spring, in fact I missed most of it.

I missed the snowdrops and the crocuses. The daffodils are past their best now.

Last night I took a pill and these days I sleep propped up with a pillow against my back so that I don't slump backwards. I actually got about three and a half hours clear sleep and only had three spasms (Robyn says it was only two).

When I got up I didn't need to use my walking frame, just two sticks and then later I went out and stood in the sun for a while and took pictures of Tulips, which I always loved.

The last two months have been really, really tough but I think I'm coming through it now.

In the afternoon I went for a walk again.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete