Wednesday 26 April 2017

Challenges.


I've been struggling again - my back is worse than ever. The last three nights have been sleepless, constantly interrupted by muscle spasms. Tonight I'll be sleeping in the armchair again, it's just too painful lying down.

Today I got a call from the hospital asking why I didn't come for my scan yesterday - it was because they were supposed to phone me and didn't, because I can't go to collect my mail at the moment. They didn't read the instructions on the file.

I've got a new appointment in a weeks time although how I'll get there will be a problem. Tomorrow we need to go shopping and can't really do it online.

That's going to be a challenge for me.

Robyn suggested I should write more about things I did in my life and she's probably right. Of course, there are some things I can't write about!

But some of the things I did or was part of should be recorded. People like me don't get written about.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: