Wednesday 19 April 2017

A little ray of light.

Another really bad day - I hurt my back again when I was washing and I've been in agony since.

And it's been getting worse.

In the afternoon I went outside with Robyn because she made something;



We have accumulated a lot of used cooking oil (I like chips) and we don't know what to do with it all. I know, you put it in a container and put it out with the rubbish. That way you don't block up the drains.

But to us it seems such a messy waste - there must be a better way to get rid of it.

So Robyn made an oil lamp and as you can see it worked;


The only problem was that we need to improve the wick, which burnt down too quickly, but it did work.

The other problem was that I found it difficult to get back over the front doorstep, which is not at all good.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. But you did get outside. Baby steps. Feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete