Thursday 13 April 2017

Hobbling around.

Another gruelling and slightly depressing day - I was back up at hospital again to see Dr Feelgood.

My current Chemotherapy has made a difference but it's a small one - much less than I'd hoped. On the other hand it has done some good and I'm still fit enough for another dose.

As Robyn says I should be more grateful but that's not how I feel.

My back was fairly bad this morning when I got up and it hurt on the drive up to London. I've got some pills to help with the spasms and I'm going to  have a scan (that's going to hurt a lot) to find out what the damage really is.

It's clear I've done something major to it and, as far as I can see, there isn't a lot they can do to help.

So it was frustrating, hobbling around the hospital on a beautiful sunny day when we should have been doing something fun.

I am going to pull myself together but it may take a day or so.

After all, Dr Feelgood and me were in agreement about one thing; neither of us thought I'd still be alive to celebrate my first wedding anniversary in June and it looks as though I will be!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment