Wednesday 12 April 2017

Anchored down in Anchorage.


Robyn gave me an ultimatum - if I was going shopping with her I either had to sit in the car while she did it for me, sit it out at the Pharmacy or take a disabled persons buggy.

None of them was very attractive to me.

I gave her a few alternatives of my own;

I could go round on a pogo stick.

I could buy a pair of heelies and just float round.

I could go round on a skateboard - after all, once upon a time I was a skateboard punk rocker.

I know, it's hard to believe now but it was true once.

She wasn't at all impressed and I could tell she was serious.

So, in the end I did it on the disability scooter - as you can see I took it all rather well.


"Hey Girl, what's it like to be in New York?
New York City - imagine that!
Tell me, what's it like to be a skateboard punk rocker?"


Anchorage - Michelle Shocked.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


1 comment: